Meetings and More

This was an unusual week but still very productive. The highlight was certainly seeing the students in their conferences. I have been proud of the growth of all the students, so seeing them presenting on their accomplishments and discussing what they’re proud of was a wonderful experience. I am so thrilled to work with these fantastic young people and see them growing. I was impressed with the narratives they wrote about the work we’ve done and what they are focusing on for the final term. As a class, we are working on finishing up the Odyssey, doing some history work on Ancient Greece, and Geometry and Statistics for math. This is gonna be a great way to wrap up the year.

The rest of the week was pretty quiet. I really love the work the class did on the ceiling tiles. They came up with so many unique and awesome days. I’m glad that so many of you were able to come in this week and see them. The class also had another presentation from Robert Crown Health Center, this time about drugs and peer pressure, which was pretty useful for the class. Great job everyone.

So, I know many of you might have questions about what we’re doing in the upcoming weeks, both for school and the DC trip. I don’t have any information at this time, but I want you to know the office is taking this seriously and I will convey any information I receive. Please be careful and stay healthy.